| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chakhcharan in April is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 35.3mm (1.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Chakhcharan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chakhcharan:
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) NNE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) N
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 397 kms (246.7 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ENE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 274.6 kms (170.6 miles) ENE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) ENE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 367.6 kms (228.4 miles) E
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 292 kms (181.4 miles) E
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 232.6 kms (144.6 miles) SSE
- Quetta, Pakistan - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SSE