| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chakhcharan in November is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 18.2 °C (32.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 15.8mm (0.6in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Chakhcharan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chakhcharan:
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) NNE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) N
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 397 kms (246.7 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ENE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 274.6 kms (170.6 miles) ENE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) ENE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 367.6 kms (228.4 miles) E
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 292 kms (181.4 miles) E
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 232.6 kms (144.6 miles) SSE
- Quetta, Pakistan - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SSE